Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Law and Criminality reflection

I have learned about the death penalty. I thought all of countries have death penalty but actually they do not. Also I thought death penalty is for people who deal drugs and commit murder but some countries give the death penalty for only murder.
 
I used my creative skills to make the script for my character (kindergarten teacher) in the death penalty trial.

Before the trial my assigned people to many roles, we prepared a script for each of the characters, and we practiced the scripts before. This was good because, I felt prepared for the trial.

I think the team should have a better teamwork about working together and communication.
For the next presentation, I will give some ideas for team and try to come on d-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment